Thursday, June 8, 2017

Release Blitz & Review for Damaged Goods by L. Wilder


Title: Damaged Goods
Series: The Redemption Series
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 8, 2017

Nitro-
With one look, she became my obsession. 
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to have her, even if that meant risking everything I’d worked so hard to build. I put it all on the line and did what had to be done – for her.
I’m determined to have her in every way. But it’s not that easy. Like me, she’s damaged through and through, scarred by a past that haunts her very existence. She resists me, rebelling at every turn, but I can’t let her go. She doesn’t realize she holds the key to my salvation. She’s the only one who can calm the beast that rages within me. 
Tristen-
Nathan James is every girl’s fantasy—rich, powerful, and devilishly handsome. I should be happy that he came to my rescue, saving me from my worst nightmare, but I’ve just exchanged one hell for another. He was the highest bidder, and now he thinks he owns me. He gave me my freedom. He gave me a second chance that I thought was stolen from me. He’s given me everything, except the one thing I truly want—his heart. 
Will their love heal the wounds of their past, or will they both remain damaged goods?



5 STARS!!


Another FANTASTIC book by L. Wilder!! This book is kind of like a crossover from her MC series and I loved it!!

Nathan & Tristen are two characters who have a very disturbing past & present. Their connection was formed when they met, but it just took a little bit longer to realize that it wasn't just lust, it was something bigger and deeper.

Nathan is the epitome of an alpha male. He is protective, possessive, strong, sexy and loyal. His life was changed in the worst way years ago and it shaped him to be the man he is today; a man seeking vengeance. When Tristen comes into his life, he knows that there is just something about her and can't let her go. I loved the fact that he was drawn to Tristen and was slowly letting the past go, but it was a tough fight and not just for him, but for Tristan too.

Tristen is a very strong and independent female lead character. She broke down the walls that Nathan was hiding behind and unearthed a man who is broken by his past and ready to heal and let go. I think Tristen was a really good match for Nathan just because it takes a strong woman to deal with a man as imposing and intense as him. Tristen was went through a horrifc ordeal, but I loved that she healed and didn't let it hinder her growth as a person.

This couple is very passionate and very in need of a second chance at life and love. That is what these two characters bring to each other; love & forgiveness. L. Wilder is a great writer and with every book, it just gets better and better and I cannot wait for what comes next!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog

Leslie Wilder grew up in a small town in West Tennessee. A country girl at heart, she’s always thought that life is too short, but she had no idea how short it really was until her brother passed away in 2014. She’s always been an avid reader, loving the escape only a great book can give, and wondered if she had what it took to write one of the wild romances she’d come to adore. With the support of her family and friends, she published Inferno: A Devil Chaser’s MC, one year after her brother’s death. With him in mind, she fulfilled her lifetime dream of writing. Since then, she’s completed the Devil Chaser’s Series and continued on with the Satan’s Fury MC Series. She has so many stories in her head, and can’t wait to share each and every one.
Leslie has been blown away by the support of her readers, appreciating every message, review, and encouraging word she’s received over the past year. She looks forward to continuing this journey with them for years to come.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment