Saturday, June 10, 2017

Blog Tour & Review for The Foxe & The Hound by R.S. Grey



About THE FOXE & THE HOUND

When your life is a hot mess at twenty, it’s cute. At twenty-seven…well, not so much.
It’s just that my lofty dreams—making it as a real estate agent, paying rent on time, showering daily—have stayed just that: dreams. Oh, and love? I’ve decided love might be a little ambitious for me at the moment. Instead, I’ve settled for the two guys who will never leave me: Ben & Jerry.
That is, until Dr. Adam Foxe takes up residence as the town’s new vet.
With his strong jaw, easy confidence, and form-fitting scrubs, it’s not long before every housewife in Hamilton is dragging neglected tomcats in for weekly checkups.
Like everyone else, I’m intrigued. Even after I spoil my chance at a good first impression, he still offers me a proposition I can’t refuse: play his girlfriend at a family function and he’ll hire me as his real estate agent. Welcome to love in the 21st century.
It’s too bad I underestimated Adam’s irresistible charm and the undeniable attraction that burns between us. The day he pins me to the wall and silences me with a kiss, the line between reality and ruse begins to blur. Every teasing touch brings me to my knees. Every kiss promises more.
It looks like my hot mess of a life is about to get a little hotter.

Add THE FOXE & THE HOUND to your Goodreads list here!

Get your hands on THE FOXE & THE HOUND by R.S. Grey now!



Review: 5 STARS!!

Another great book by R.S. Grey!! The Foxe & The Hound was a book that was filled with humor, slow burn passion, animals and overall love.

Madeline is a little in over her head with the puppy that she just adopted. I knew I was going to love Madeline's character just because of that. Madeline is the type of character that I love to read about. She is fun, loving, energetic and I definitely found her to be quite entertaining. Her life hasn't always gone to plan, but I liked that, because it made her character more down to earth. Her adorable puppy just added happiness into her life.

Adam is the new vet in town and he brought some emotional baggage with him. I understood Adam's stance when it came to getting close to anyone, but honestly, no one can deny Madeline. Madeline brought a sense of a second chance with her to Adam. I loved Adam's more reserved side to Madeline's energy because they just balanced each other out. I love the fact that the attraction really left the both fumbling and not knowing what to do or how to react.

I love a book with a slow burn passion and this was that book. Yes the attraction was there, but they weren't in a place where they could do anything about it, but then again, you can't deny fate. R.S. Grey wrote a really great book with great characters and an adorable puppy!!! I cannot wait for what comes next!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog


About R.S. Grey

R.S. Grey is the USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels, including THE FOXE & THE HOUND. She lives in Texas with her husband and two dogs, and can be found reading, binge-watching reality TV, or practicing yoga! Visit her at rsgrey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment