Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Release Blitz & Review for Breaking Gravity by Autumn Grey


Breaking Gravity (Fall Back #2) by Autumn Grey
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Sarah Hansen, Okay Creations
Release Date: March 29, 2017
 
Synopsis
I've always followed my dreams with ruthless determination. My life was going well. Success was at my fingertips. Until it wasn't. All it took was three seconds to send my world crashing down around me, ripping my dreams to shreds. Then I meet her, with her large hazel eyes that slay me at first glance. And everything starts to make sense again. I try to keep my distance. To remind myself I am her mentor. That we can't be more, but every time I push away, I'm pulled deeper into her. The line between student and teacher is blurring. One kiss. One taste. They’re all it would take to cross the line.
Goodreads
Purchase Links
   

Review: 5 STARS!!

What a FANTASTIC book by Autumn Grey!! I loved Fall Sky Backward and I didn't think anyone could top Cole & Nor are my favorite couple, but Nathaniel & Elon blew that up!! This book was heartbreaking, emotional and beautiful.

Elon is one tough chick. She is carrying so much on her shoulders and is holding so much in. I loved how strong Elon was. She stood up to the monster of her past and even fought monsters in her present. She was also very smart and a hard worker. I loved how people assumed that just because she was quiet, she was also shy and naive, but nope, she was feisty. When she met Nathaniel, she felt something that she has never felt before. I loved watching this non believer of her own HEA get under the skin of the broody and emotional Nathaniel.

Nathaniel has been through something traumatic that not only took someone he loved away, but also took a part of his soul away. Nathaniel was sexy and alpha...honestly, I loved him even when he was being broody and an @$$hole. He has good reason to be those things, but I also loved seeing his softer side. He was protective of Elon and when he showed that side of him, I got the chills. He is a FANTASTIC dirty talker...let me tell you, I fanned myself quite a bit throughout this book. I loved watching Nathaniel's walls come down and bare himself for Elon.

The passion and chemistry between these two was there from the beginning, and just grew to and inferno throughout the book. I loved meeting new characters and seeing past ones. I want Nick to have a book, because that man deserves an HEA. The emotions that this book brought out in me, was intense. Seeing the past from Elon's eyes was different and I loved that we got her POV. This is definitely one of my favorite books of 2017 so far and I cannot wait to see what Autumn Grey comes out with next!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog
Giveaway
$25 Amazon Gift Card
 
   
Also Available
Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back #1) by Autumn Grey
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
 
Purchase Links
   
   
About the Author
Autumn Grey is the author of Havoc, Obliterate, Mend (Havoc series) and Fall Back Skyward. And just like her characters, she is quirky, sometimes funny and definitely flawed. She writes sexy contemporary romances full of drama, steamy kisses and happy ever afters.  
Connect with Autumn
Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2ldfWCx
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2m9ePD7
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2ldgng9
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2lUnXuY
BookBub Author Page: http://bit.ly/2m9qIJt

  cropped-SSFprLogo3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment