Saturday, February 4, 2017

Blog Tour & Review for Plus One by Missy Blake


Today we’re having the blog tour for Plus One by M.N. Forgy writing as Missy Blake. I am so excited to bring you this sexy contemporary romance! Check it out and be sure to get your copy today!


Title: Plus One 
Author: M.N. Forgy writing as Missy Blake 
Genre: Romantic Comedy   

About Plus One: 
No feelings. No lies of calling the next day, and no empty promises of not banging anyone’s mother. If I could act like I’ve never met a set of twins I screwed on the same night, thinking they were the same person, then I could do this. It was the perfect set up for a fake relationship and it was simple. We faked our smiles, we faked our laughs; hell, we even faked our love. It wasn’t real. But that kiss was anything but fake, and the orgasm was anything but pretend.   Somehow my plus one had become more, and now I’m standing here with my underwear around my ankles wondering what in the hell to do next.   


Get Your Copy:

Amazon: http://a.co/fVMArQr

B&N: http://bit.ly/2iRkcWE

iTunes: Pending



Review: 5 STARS!!

Such a fantastic book by Missy Blake!! This book was really refreshing in ways and I absolutely loved Max & Rae!!

Both of these characters have been marked, and not in a good way, by love. Seriously, the prologue had my heart hurting for Rae and then when we learn what happened with Max, oh my heart just couldn't take it. When these two characters come together, it is quite a ride. Rae is quirky, confident, sarcastic & caring. She made me just love her character because she was so down to earth. Max is all alpha with a vulnerable side that he refuses to show to anyone, expect when Rae bursts into his life like sunshine on a cloudy day. I understood Max's hesitation with opening himself up again and I hated that it was hard for him, but I loved the connection he had with Rae. I loved how strong Rae was; life threw her a major curve ball and instead of letting it get her down, she rose up. These two characters came together and showed each other what true love is. 

This book had me laughing & swooning and had me falling in love with all of these characters, well except a couple. Quinn, who is Rae's best friend had me laughing and wanting to be her best friend also. I loved this book and I cannot wait for more to come by Missy Blake.

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog

About Missy Blake: 
Bestselling author M.N. Forgy known for her suspense gritty romances has decided to take a walk on a different side of things writing under pen name Missy Missy Blake is the perfect outlet to express her sassy, funny, romantic side of M.N. Forgy. So with a glass of wine in her hand, she trudges forward to deliver the perfect book boyfriend in a variety of worlds. 

Connect with Missy: 
M.N. Forgy's page: http://bit.ly/MNForgyFaceBook 

   

Enter Missy’s Giveaway: a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment