Friday, January 27, 2017

Review Tour for Stay by A.L. Jackson

STAY is Now Live!

A Bleeding Stars Stand-Alone Novel

   

Grab Your Copy Now

Barnes & Noble: http://smarturl.it/StayNook 

“Stay is a power, heart-wrenching story that will consume you heart and soul, leaving you utterly breathless days after the last page is read.” - Kelly Elliott New York Times bestselling author

Synopsis:

From NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author A.L. Jackson comes the next sexy, gripping Bleeding Stars Stand-Alone Novel… 

 I’m Ash Evans. 
The life of the party. 
Hot. Rich. Charismatic. 
A tattooed rock star with the world at my feet. 
I burn through women faster than the strike of a match. 

 I’ve embraced my lifestyle and live it to the fullest. 
Until the day my lifestyle caught up to me. 

 Willow Langston found me at my lowest. 
Literally. 
Facedown in a puddle of my own blood. 

 I owe her my life and I have three months to repay that debt. 
What I never should have done was touch her. Kiss her. Take her to my bed. 

 Love wasn’t supposed to be a part of the equation. 
I gave up that nasty complication a long damned time ago. 
Now I want her more than my next breath. 
But she doesn’t know what I know. 

 Do I leave to protect her? Or can I face my demons and ask her to Stay?

Celebrate the release in my reader group with games, giveaways and more! http://smarturl.it/AmysAngelsRock


Giveaway



Review: 5 STARS!!

This series just keeps getting better and better with every book!! Ash & Willow's story was filled with sorrow, love, forgiveness, letting go of the past and embracing the future.

Willow was a fantastic character. She was sweet, hard working, a little shy but had a back bone. She did what most people nowadays would never do, and that is sad. She saved a person just by calling an ambulance and her life was forever changed. My heart broke for Willow and what she has been put through. I wanted to throat punch her ex so many times in this book, but I was happy with what Ash did!! Even though Willow has been put through the ringer, she never lets it get her down. She keeps on working hard and doing what she loves. She has such a kind spirit and when Ash comes into her life, she finds another side of herself; she has fun and is passionate in other areas besides her work. I believe Ash coming into Willow's life was fate working in mysterious ways.

Ash's character surprised me. He wasn't what I assumed he was going to be like and I was happy with being proven wrong. He is charismatic, energetic, sexy and a little bit broken by the past. Meeting Willow changed Ash. He started believing in love again and she brought out a happiness inside of him that he has never felt. I loved Ash's relationship with the band and their families. They are all one big family and have each others backs through anything and everything. I loved watching Ash's character go through all of the ups and downs within this book. Seeing his character letting go of the past and dealing with the grief was emotional and beautifully written. Meeting Willow was Ash's redemption and his saving grace.

The connection between these two characters started as soon as they laid eyes on the other. It was profound then and it just kept growing stronger and stronger throughout the book. The passion in this book burns so hot and bright. I loved the friendship that Ash & Willow formed before they got intimate; well, even their friendship was intimate. I loved seeing all Sunder and their families and I cannot wait to see what A.L. Jackson comes out with next!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog

Connect with A.L.

A.L. Jackson Newsletter: http://smarturl.it/NewsFromALJackson 
Twitter: @aljacksonauthor 
Instagram: @aljacksonauthor 
Snapchat: @aljacksonauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment