Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review Blitz for Casanova by Emma Hart


Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000035_00027]
I loved him more than life. He broke me and he didn't even know it. I ran from him. He didn't chase me. He never needed to, because he knew I'd come back. He was right. Death brought me home to him. Brett Walker. Drop dead gorgeous and filthy-mouthed with a smile that turns saints to sinners. A casanova to his core. My ex-best friend. And the bad boy whose reputation precedes him—the same reputation I'm tasked with turning to gold... Or so they think. 

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | AMAZON CA | B&N | iBooks


Review: 5 STARS!!

Emma Hart is one of my favorite authors and every book she writes is one of my favorites and Casanova is no different. This book was filled with humor, first and second chances, heartbreak & passion.

Lani, is one of my favorite heroines that Emma Hart has written. She is down to earth, says what is on her mind, independent & strong. Lani has finally come home after years of staying away and when she runs into the one person she ran away from, it is like an explosion. The relationship between Lani & her sister is one that is my favorite. Her sister is hurt and just wants Lani home. They have some catching up to do and some time to make up, but I loved seeing their bond and relationship grow. Brett is one man who can make you swoon yet make you mad at the same time. He is infuriatingly charming and he uses that trait on Lani. The chemistry and passion between these two characters in off the charts SEXY!! They have some issues to work out and let me tell you, their journey isn't an easy one. I cried, laughed, swooned and was on the edge of my seat to find out what was going to happen next. 

Casanova is a book that will stay in your heart forever. These characters and their story is one that will touch your heart, possibly break it, then put it back together again. I read this book quite a few times now and every time I read it, the emotions I feel get stronger. Emma Hart has an amazing way with words and I am so happy that this talented author shares her work with the world. This is one of my favorites books and it is definitely going to be re read by me consistently. I cannot wait to see what Emma Hart comes out with next!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog


1p0a9045
By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.
Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment