Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Release Tour & Review for Womanizer by Katy Evans

Womanizer by Katy Evans

Release Date: December 5th, 2016 Genre: Contemporary Romance

Synopsis:

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans comes a brand new contemporary romance. WOMANIZER is a full length standalone, and no other books in the series need to be read.
You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!
We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more.
But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.
Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.
The chemistry was amazing.
The laughs were incredible.
I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.
But sex was as far as I'd go.
Just sex because he was too irresistible.
Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.
Just sex because I'd leave in three months, and I'd like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret.
He wasn't the One.
He was just a womanizer.
But for a time, he would be mine.



Buy Links:

Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/2bKd6iU


Review: 5 STARS!!

Oh this book was absolutely amazing!! Callan & Olivia were fantastic characters and their story was packed full of passion & emotion.

I liked Olivia's character in Tahoe's book (we saw for just a little bit) and I fell in love with her character in Womanizer. She is smart, determined, honest, hard working & a little bit innocent. Even though her brother is well off and would do anything for her, she doesn't want his chariry. She wants to pave her own road, her own way, all by herself. She is young, and sometimes in her inner dialogue, you could tell, but overall, she was very mature for her age. When she meets Callan, all bets are off, they have a magnetism towards each other, and it scares the crap out of Olivia.

Callan is just all around sexy and swoon worthy. I loved his broody and mysterious nature, but then when you got to know him, he was playful, caring, and such a dirty talker. He never gave up on things or people, he was a ruthless business man, but Olivia was giving me a different outlook on some business ventures. Callan was best friends with Tahoe, and he never backed down , he stood up for himself and his relationship with Olivia. I loved that Callan never apologized for who he was. He never hid himself, he just wanted someone who saw him for him and not for the billionaire playboy.

These two have a chemsitry that most people dream of having and their passion for each other was off the charts HOT!!! I loved seeing Tahoe, Regina, Wynn & Emmett throughout this book. The friendship that Wynn starts up with Olivia was really great. This book made me swoon (really hard), laugh & cry. Katy Evans knows how to write a book that will capture your attention and leave you content yet anxious for what will come next!!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog

About the Author:

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 9 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

Connect with the Author:

Email: katyevansauthor@gmail.com 
Twitter @authorkatyevans 

No comments:

Post a Comment