Monday, November 14, 2016

Release Review Blitz for Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg



An all new second chance love story by the New York Times Bestselling author of the beloved Driven series. 

 It all started with the invitation. To my ex-fiance’s new wedding. 

 I should have ignored it. Thrown it away. Set it afire. But I didn’t. I replied. 

  With a plus one. 

And then my assistant accidentally mailed it. 

 Enter Hayes Whitley. Mega-movie star. The man who has captured the hearts of millions. But I gave him mine years ago. He was my first love. He was my everything. Right until he up and left to chase his dreams without so much as a simple goodbye. 

 When he showed up out of the blue ten years later, I should have known to steer clear of him. I should have rejected his offer to take me to my ex’s wedding. I should have never let him kiss me. 

 But I didn’t. 

 And now we’re left wondering if the pieces of the life we once shared still fit together somehow. First loves are hard to forget. The question is, do we want to forget? Or do we risk the chance and see what happens next?

iBooks | B&N | Amazon Paperback | Audible


Review: 5 STARS!!

Another AMAZING book by K. Bromberg!! Sweet Cheeks was a beautiful & romantic story about first loves, second chances & letting go of the past.

Saylor has become one of my favorite female lead characters ever written. She is down to earth, kind, sweet & hard working. The determination that Saylor has towards her bakery is admirable and the I love that her brother is there with her, helping her in any way that he can. Saylor has never let her love for Hayes go, even though they were young, she knew she had met her soul mate, but when he left, it tore her apart. When he comes back into her life, I loved how Saylor stood her ground and didn't just fall into his arms again. Saylor has some obstacles to overcome and Hayes is just the man to help her do it.

Hayes is a swoon worthy man and I loved his character. When he left home and Saylor, he was just a kid chasing his dreams and so I understood why he did what he did, but at the same time, he should have had respect for his and Saylor's relationship and ended it more gracefully. He never let her go, he just tried to bury his feelings towards her. When he sees her again, all of those feelings come rushing back and I loved seeing Hayes bring his A-game to show her how much he loves her. Hayes really had to show her he wasn't leaving, but that was a big fear for Saylor. I felt bad for what Hayes was put through with Jenna & the studio, no one should have to go through that.

These two characters both had their own personal obstacles that they had to overcome, but together, they helped each other. The connection that they had when they were teenagers, was still there as adults, only it was stronger and hard to ignore, even though they tried too. The passion between Hayes & Saylor is off the charts hot and I was definitely fanning myself off a couple of times. They each had to learn how to move on from the past and look towards the future. I loved Ryder and DeeDee and I can't wait for Ryder's book!!! K. Bromberg is a very talented writer and this book is one of my favorites by her and a favorite read of mine of 2016!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog

dsc_0087

New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate and hate to love. She’s a mixture of most of her female characters: sassy, intelligent, stubborn, reserved, outgoing, driven, emotional, strong, and wears her heart on her sleeve. All of which she displays daily with her husband and three children where they live in Southern California. On a whim, K. Bromberg decided to try her hand at this writing thing. Since then she has written The Driven Series (Driven, Fueled, Crashed, Raced, Aced), the standalone Driven Novels (Slow Burn, Sweet Ache, Hard Beat, and Down Shift), and a novella (UnRaveled). She is currently finishing up Sweet Cheeks a standalone novel out November 14th. Her plans for 2017 include a sports romance duet (2 books: The Player, The Catch) and the Everyday Heroes series (3 books: Cuffed, Combust, and Cockpit). She’s also writing a novella for the 1,001 Dark Night series that will be out in February 2017. She loves to hear from her readers so make sure you check her out on social media.   

No comments:

Post a Comment