Friday, September 30, 2016

Release Blitz & Review for Transfer by Aly Martinez



ONE STORY. TWO COUPLES.

The Retrieval Duet by Aly Martinez is a two part series.

TRANSFER (Part 2) is NOW AVAILABLE!



Blurb
One story. Two couples.

I fell in love with a man who didn’t exist.

What started out as romance ended in hell.
His words turned to razor blades.
His kisses converted to fists.
His embrace became my cage.
His body transformed into a weapon, stealing parts of me until ultimately….
I broke.

I hated him.
My sole job in life became to protect our daughter.

I wasn’t sure I’d ever escape the prison he’d skillfully crafted from my fears.
Until the day our savior arrived.

This is the story of how I escaped the man who thought he owned me.
The transfer of my life and my family.


Review: 5 STARS!!

Oh this book was FABULOUS...in fact this duet was just amazing!! The conclusion to this duet was thrilling, heart pounding & just hands down one of the best books that I have read this year!!

Transfer starts right where Retrieval ended and I loved that. Transfer's main couple is Heath & Clare and my heart just broke for Clare. She is such a wonderful mother and such a strong person for what she went through. Throughout this book, Clare's strength and confidence grows and grows and I really respected her character. Heath has always been there for Clare, even when she didn't know it. He was so protective of her & Tessa. I loved that he gave her space when she needed it, but pushed her when the time called for it. Roman & Elisabeth played a part in this book as well, and I loved how open and kind and understanding they were of everything. The bond that Elisabeth & Clare form is one of love, family & strength.

This duet is one of the most heartbreaking yet loving duets that I have read in quite some time. Aly Martinez took these 2 couples and brought them to life for us and now they will always be in my head & heart. Their stories aren't easy ones to read about, but nothing good in life ever comes easy. I loved the passion and strength that was incorporated in this duet and I love that the main focus isn't romance or lust, but there are other big factors at work in here. I don't want to give anything away, but I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this duet to anyone!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog

RETRIEVAL is available and brings readers the first part of this emotional second chance romance.


Retrieval (Part One):

Meet Aly Martinez

Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five, including a set of twins. Currently living in South Carolina, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.
After some encouragement from her friends, Aly decided to add “Author” to her ever-growing list of job titles. Five books later, she shows no signs of slowing. So grab a glass of Chardonnay, or a bottle if you’re hanging out with Aly, and join her aboard the crazy train she calls life.

GIVEAWAY
$50 Amazon Gift Card

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment