Thursday, September 22, 2016

Release Blitz & Review for The Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry




Title: The Silent Waters
Series: Romance Elements #3
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry
Genre: Romance
 Release Date: September 22, 2016



Blurb

Moments.

Our lives are a collection of moments. Some utterly painful and full of yesterday's hurts. Some beautifully hopeful and full of tomorrow's promises.

I’ve had many moments in my lifetime, moments that changed me, challenged me. Moments that scared me and engulfed me. However, the biggest ones—the most heartbreaking and breathtaking ones—all included him.

I was ten years old when I lost my voice. A piece of me was stolen away, and the only person who could truly hear my silence was Brooks Griffin. He was the light during my dark days, the promise of tomorrow, until tragedy found him. Tragedy that eventually drowned him in a sea of memories.

This is the story of a boy and girl who loved each other, but didn’t love themselves. A story of life and death. Of love and broken promises.

Of moments.

(Book Three in the Elements Series. Complete Standalone.)








Purchase Links

99c for release day only!!!

AMAZON US / UK




Review: 6++ STARS!!

Oh my goodness...this book is seriously something else. I have not read such a profoundly emotional book like The Silent Waters in quite a while. This book made my heart break & melt at the same time. Brittainy C. Cherry is an AMAZING writer and this book is my absolute favorite by her!!

Maggie went through a traumatic experience and honestly, I felt like I was there right along side her in the book. I was that terrified for her and I felt it all the way down to my soul. Maggie was spunky and vivacious before the incident, then she went in on herself and I just felt so badly for her. Her friendship with Brooks was beautiful to watch grow from childhood to adulthood. Maggie's love of books and music really helped her and I loved how Brittainy C. Cherry intertwined both of those aspects into this book. Maggie is a strong person, she may not have believed it at first, but the fact that she survived and kept waking up to start a new day showed how much strength she has.

Brooks, oh man, that boy swooned me. He was supportive and kind and never treated Maggie with pity or sorrow, he was just there...always. His unwavering love for Maggie was what floored me. The connection between these two characters was strong and even when faced with horrible situations, their connection stayed strong, and they helped each other.

When I finished this book, I just sat there and absorbed everything that I had just read. I couldn't pick up another book for a few days and even then, my attention wavered, that is how profound this book is. It will reach all the way to your soul and take up residence there. This book will always be in my heart and it will definitely be re read by me. I am very excited for the next book in this fantastic series!!

-Elizabeth from Crazii Bitches Book Blog



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



Author Bio

Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment